Sunday, November 9, 2008

Satisfaction

Tonight, I went out with my secondary school friend - Jason Huang

He is one of very few friends that I could go along with.

The thing about me and him is that we share a different belief and opinion, yet we are still very good friends and talk about our belief and opinion.

Maybe... The thing that keep our friendship going is 'respecting' each other.




















This time, we talk about 'Satisfaction' and below is his conclusion.

"The reason we strive to succeed in whatever we do, be it studies,work etc, should not be for human recognition or men's praise. For all there is temporary and won't really satisfy us, if we're honest. Rather, it's when we work for Jesus Christ that we can really be satisfied. Because he's not looking at how well you perform or how successful you are. Instead, all he's looking for is for you to do everything for him, and not for your own praise and glory. If you work with this attitude in mind, that's when you can find true satisfaction in your work, regardless of whether you scored well at this point won't matter anymore" - Jason Huang


A penny of my thought -.-

To me, I feel that satisfaction is something to be share. And I already had post it last month...
http://ah-zheng.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-post_12.html
http://ah-zheng.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-post_14.html
Sorry that it is in chinese :p

No comments: