Sunday, November 16, 2008

珍惜 / Cherish

For the past few days, I had been seeing my classmate talking about the fact that we are graduating soon. 2 more months right? Well... now... I feel like telling a story that I heard in the past... in both languages.

Once a upon a time, a priest saw a girl crying sadly in a church. So, the priest came to her and asked...

Priest: Why are you crying?

Girl: I'm going to die tomorrow, there are still so many things for me to do... I don't want to DIE!!!

Priest: When did you know you would die?

Girl: A few months ago...

Priest: I see... OK girl let me ask you a question, if you have $86400 and it will all disappear tomorrow... what will you do?

Girl: Why must it be $86400?

Priest: It just a number... so what will you do?

Girl: Well, I would spend every single dollar with my dearest people before the money disappear.

Priest: Good, actually the number of seconds we have in a day is exactly 86400 secs. Since death is a part of a nature cycle, you should be spending every single seconds with your dearest rather than waste time crying here!

After hearing it, the girl was enlightened and leave the church immediately.


A penny of my thought -.-

The girl might be happier if she understand this theory a few months ago... In this way, there are more 'money' for her to spend...

Ok, think about it... compare to the girl, we in fact are a lot more luckly than her... since we only meet 3 times a week, why not we go outing on tuesday and movie on thursday for example? I know we are having a busy time like INDS, PDP... Gradshow... If that's the case why not we all do Inds/PDP/Gradshow together? If not possible in one day, then one hour? we can do a lot of things in an hour... like chit chat... play games... watch naruto...

Ok... I dun wan to post a chinese version of this blog (it a waste of my 'money')... I'm now off to chat with friends on my msn... bye bye :)

No comments: