Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Games

This is the Phliosophy I came out when I was taking O-level

According to Dictionary: Games means 'an amusement or pastime'

According to Me: Games mean 'time wasting or day dreaming'

This is because, when I play a game, I usually play it when I got nothing to do or I'll running away from my homework.

It is time wasting because when I played a game, time seems to travel a hell lots times faster then normal. Something, it took be hours to complete a stage but I feel like playing for a few minutes only.

It's day dreaming because no matter what games you played, no matter what you had achieved in the game you played. When you turn off your TV, You are still YOU! Nothing in your life change expect the fact that you wasted hours of time in your room.

Games = Time wasting + Day dreaming


A penny of my thought -_-'''

My friend : That's was a great Phliosophy! Is this the reason why you improve so much in O-level?

Me : No

My friend : =.="


My friend : ...Then what is the real reason?

Me : My PS2 Spoil...


My friend : You Pissed me off...

Me : ...I know...

No comments: