Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6 days to PNS

6 days left...

This morning go eat breakfast with my mum, then go market shopping with her... nth much to blog about la... no big deal XD

Then in the afternoon, I thought my cousin would come and play FM(Football Manager) with me... but he end up didn't come due to a large amount of HW ... =.= but, good things do happen, Mei Yan called me up...LOL cos she got her timetable wrong. \^.^/ [feel grateful to her because she is a busy women that study and work all the time... very MMM(Money Making Machine)]

Wait until Evening, I call San He out again to play bowling(I lost to him, dun talk about it) and play time crises(I still lost to him, dun mention about it) with him. >.
Before we go back, we went to the place where the 2 of us met, the NTUC and chat up for a while then u go home. :)

Wendy Lee Mei Yan
-Know her since sec 1... She have been a workaholic since sec 2 I guess, until now I find her the most independent I ever met... Like the "Ma-Xiao-Ling" in my dates with vampire

Friend type
-Chit-Chat Friend(Can chat all kinds of thing, I mostly prefer her to speak while a listen)
-Mac Friend

Common Interest
-Talk and listen to each other lor... This is what friends her for anyway... ;)


[Note: This photo is taken 3-4 years ago... -.-]

No comments: