Saturday, June 6, 2009

3 days to PNS

3 day...

Today is the Unity Sec Sch funfair!!! Hanging around there Until 2pm then come back (Reach there around 10am)

Saw a lot of teachers and some follow classmate... it's been 3-4 years since a left this school and a lot have changed, teachers from Miss XXX to Mrs XXX... painting and banner appear everywhere... some teachers have left too...

The whole place is filled with fun, noise, YOUTH and fellow juniors(I was the 2nd batch)
Oh man... I Sure love to go and study again... i must say that sec sch life is the least stress, more fun place...

This is the 1st I always saw when I come to school


The overview of the school




My Classroom


My NPCC training area...


The funfair




This is my seat is sec 1
[8 years just past like that...]


If they allow one more name, It would be my name!
[No joke! I'm 4th in 5NA]









I'll see you around Unity!!!

Oh ya... btw, today is also my dad's birthday... go sakura along with my family and some of his friends to eat, eat from 7pm to 9pm, non-stop... even until now... midnight, i still feel full.

No comments: