Monday, June 8, 2009

1 Day left

Tomorrow I will go to 'Home Team' to undergo training to be a police...

Wake up early in the morning to have breakfast with my mom and sis, then come home and start packing up... Then again, today I choose to slack again because I know that today is the last day for me slack like shit... oh, and watch a comic book called bowling king...

Then I went to play pool with Kok Lun, have quite a match up with him as we haven't meet up for a very long time...

Tan Kok Lun

-Know him in sec 2, because there was one chinese test that he manage to beat me and got 1st in it... Hence, I tried to find out who is he and soon we become good friends as we lived quite near to each other... he is also the one that make me fell in love with Newcastle United

Friend type
-Philosophy friend
-hang-out friend
-talk about girls friend

Common Interest
-Discuss about life, BGR...ettc.

No comments: