Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 days to PNS

2 days left... I feel kind of uneasy...

This morning go play soccer with Zong Xian, Kevin and Kieng Hien... er... I had quite a great time being a goal Keeper and did quite series of saves![I hurt my hand again] Then after that, the rain falls and we had quite a great time chatting together, talk about Football Manager Games, S-league, EPL and so on... then we move on to talk about whether signing on is a good option for me... the conclusion... Since I sign on already, then dun think too much la, Want to study Uni also cannot(Coz my GPA not gd enough) so might just sign on and request to study...

Then go back slack again, it's something that I really enjoy now because I know that I won't get to slack again, After going in, need to work, earn $$, think of supporting my family, get a wife...have kids...etc [Everything need $.$" so must save like hell] (I also watch 'Ong bak 2' with my dad)

Then at night, I called Foo Boon and other of my friends[but most of them damn busy, maybe it's Sunday ba] to have a short chat, see online comic and video of "蜡笔小新" and chat with friend via MSN or phone (not sms cos i need to use it in army...hahhaahha)


Teng Foo Boon

-Know him thur NPCC in Sec Sch... At that time, we were different class but we got along quite well, he shown me the other side of life in Singapore... We got damn different view point but dun noe very still can be good friend. He will help me as long as he can... the very "义气" friend.

Friend type
-Listening ear friend(consult each other whenever we got problems in life, family, love and future)
-Kopi friend
-Self-reflection friend
-Religious friend

Common Interest
-Discuss about life...

His Motto
-No Fear
-As long as I want do it, I will do it

No comments: