Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goodbye Asa

On the 6 Nov, I was busying trying to prepare a goodbye gift from Asa, since morning, I went all the way to meet Justin to borrow Wacom Tablet. Trying all ways and means to draw the photos that we taken together yesterday... but failed... it's only until late afternoon that I decided to use another kind of method to enhance the photo... good thing is that the result work pretty good!



Not bad la, I end up using my own skill and limited technology... lol
Next, I went to buy a cute box and put the photo ( with photo frame ), 44 lucky stars that I fold each day, 44 chocolates from candy empire, a love poem and a love story in. For me, I think it's would be the last time give her such gift. Because in the end, I kind of suspect that she dun really like me, she's just entertaining me.

But overall, I am still glad that I asked for her number and end up giving me 44 days of different memorials... Thank you Asa, for colour up my life....
I still hope that one day, you will come back for me... because I'm still waiting for you... always waiting...

No comments: