Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 review

Jan - Got POP from the HTA and know that I will be posted to the PID

Feb - Went for Lasik

March - My Grandma illness is getting bad to worst, been in and out of the hospital many times

April - My Grandma pass away on the 5/4, the same day of my posting to PID

May - Nothing much to remember.... Start to read the 48 laws of power? and put it to use?

June - Went for my very 1st dating in my 22 years of life?

July- Feel that she's not really suitable for me...

Aug - Bloody busy over SYOG and NDP, time to think of a Uni to study

Sep - Choose to go for an open house in UniSim where I happen to meet a girl call Asa. Managed to get her phone number after asking for it for 3 times!

Oct - Went to her house's void deck and celebrate a special women's day with her, she's surprised and I knew that she started to like me more.

Nov - She went back to Vietnam and only return 2 months later, I knew that it's game over but I still filled my heart with a bit of hope... at the same time, I asked an online girl call Yenty to be my gf (online), she agreed.

Dec - Happy new year! Had an eventful X'mas with my colleague and new year eve with my DCMD friends!!!

No comments: