Sunday, November 7, 2010

At the 5th of Nov, I finally got the chance to meet up and have breakfast with her, although its just a short 2 hours meeting... everything seems beautiful...
I end up have thai express with her and together, we were having a lot of fun time chatting away... as we will chatting and eating away, we met a couple that happen to be friends of her... this somehow spoil the mood a bit but it's ok.
After the meet, she say that there is something that she one to tell me (I already guess it long ago), that she can't accept me. Saying that she is not a person that think far ahead, she doesn't see any future between us as she would want to work in other countries and in the end, back to Vietnam.
I then reply, if that's the case, then I will follow u, going to HK, japan, korea... watever countries and in the end Vietnam. I could sense a bit of touching from her, but she end up saying that there is another guy that is waiting for her in the hometown already. And that she's going back to accept him as her boyfriend.
As for this, I reply, then I would really one to meet up with him, she saw shocked, and I carry on, if u were to choose him, I'll tell him to take good care of u, if u were unable to made up your mind, I'll tell him that we will be rival and I won't lose, if u were to choose me, I'll tell him that I 'll take good care of u.
I tried to hold her hand in the process but she refuse it... nvm then T.T
At the end of the time, I noe that she got feeling for me, maybe just a bit... I end up take the same bus with her, she went to meet up her friends while I start preparing her farewell gift, it could be my last push and it could be the last time I meet her... somehow, I got a feeling that I would be able to meet her even if she came back to Singapore.

No comments: