Thursday, July 23, 2015

Update from Mid 2014 to 2015

A lot of things happen since my last post, this blog is more or less dead... so I will start with a small account of what happen in point form:

12 Jul 2014: I quit my job as a Police Officer
I rather miss the work place as and when as the pay is good, always on the rise, the leave is good (32 days) and I did miss a few of my ex-colleagues (just a few, the rest are jerk, sucker, backstabber, gossiper and credits stealer)

The main reason for me to quit the job is I feel that my prospect are being hold back by my direct supervisor and I feel that they treat me like a toliet paper (You know, the type that need you to wipe his shit and throw you away afterward.)


About 1 - 2 months later, about Aug - Sep: I broke up with my girlfriend as she is not ready to commit with me.
It all started when we are at IMM looking for a sacoor outlet, slowly start from a debate to a quarrel.
A few days later, a BTO flat is available (TPY area, I really like that area). I asked her to apply together but she said she saw not ready to buy a flat with me(She previously applied with me before).
Asked her for the reason and replied "not ready, not enough money(I been saving money, so it should be enough, plus the flat took 5 years to build. There should be enough time to save the money.), its too soon (We have been dating for 3 years), brother is too young, need to take care of him (I have not idea why it is a reason, it not like she will never see her brother again), Don't wan to stay with my parents(initially, she agreed to live with my parents but I still give in to her by asking her to apply the flat but only married 5 years later.) etc.

I tried to give in as much as I could but she just wanted to stay as it is right now (dating forever). Hence, I asked for a breakup (I actually have a feeling that she is waiting for me to say it 1st).

With that, SEP 2014 is considered a lowest point of my life. No job, no honey, no money... I am starting to worried about my life, my future.




No comments: