Thursday, July 23, 2015

How fate work...

NOV 2014

The story goes like this, after I started to settle down for my new job, I meet up with my good friend/ex-colleague R, for a dinner at a coffeeshop.

R arrived slightly late and look a bit frustrated. After chatting, I realised that he had a small quarrel with his wife. Then R started to talk his neighbour that married a Vietnamese wife, talk about how good that Vietnamese wife is, how she working part-time, how well she can do the housework, how pretty she is... etc.

Then R started to advise me to find a Vietnamese wife instead of marrying a local wife to torture yourself. LOL

The next day, which is a Saturday afternoon. I was boring and went to the library to read up books/enjoy aircon.

I started to think about what R told me yesterday and decided to search for a girl oversea since my last relationship with a local didn't really work out.

I use an app that could fake my GPS location and set it to Taiwan (At 1st, I wanted to set in Vietnam but I though of languages barriers and hence, I set it to Taiwan instead).

After just one round of searching, A beautiful girl caught my eyes.



She is so beautiful. The very 1st words that came to my mind is "Grace". She simply capture my heart and all I wanted is to get to know her more.

In the end, she is actually a Vietnamese!

This is really how fate work. If time will to turn back, I would believe that I will never met her at all.
After all, I need searching for her at the right place, at the right time and at the right location.

I always thought of going back in time to do things or accomplish tasks that I regretted. But from this moment, I would never want to go back in time as I afraid that I would miss the chance to meet her if I did.
  

No comments: