Monday, October 25, 2010

Vietnam's Women Day

On the 20/10/2010, just a normal off day for me, but soon, it become a very special day....

After my D.O off, I went to Dover, to buy some lurch for Asa, just as promised her yesterday, that I would buy it as a form of reward for her hardwork ^.^

I end up buying for her roommate as well, but its ok. 爱屋及乌 :)

After I reached her blk, I even went to buy some drinks for her too... $2.30 each, but it's worth it, because she end up praising me "so sweet of you!"

Thought that today should ended and I just went home and sleep...

3 hours later, I woke up and found out something, she posted this on her facebook

I know I must keep moving forward. I know I must put myself harder.
I know when exams get nearer I must run up!

BUT......zzzzzzzz........... Today is Vietnamese WOMAN DAY, ISN"T IT????
:((((((((((((((((((
...
NO FLOWER, NO SPECIALTY.

I just feel huhuhu, really want to huhuhu... for all the suck revisions I'm having
Plus NO SUSHI, NO SPECIALTY :(((

Huhuhuhh

After sawing it, I started to plan a surprise celebration with her, hehehe....
1st, I asked for my father's car to lent me for a while, next... I drive to BPP and look for flowers, sushi and possible gift...
In the end, I bought a small bear, a rose and a box of sushi(with washbi)
Drive all the way to her home and I simply called her and wait for her to come down...
After she came down, she look sweet! and was very surprising that I able tried to celebrate this special day for her!
We went to her void deck there and enjoy the sushi I brought for her... halfway thru, I asked her about the possible that we can be together go not... but she reject me, but then... not totally, as least can start from good friends.... ^.^ that's not too bad after all, although busy with studies and exams, she still able to reply my sms and anws my call. In order to be her 'good' friend, I did silly things by eating up the whole washbi!!!! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!!!! but everything seems worth just to see her smile!
After eat up half of the food, I take her for a ride around the area and sent her home... actually, I feel that during that night, I can at least hold her hand or something... but not knowing the way well kill of some fun and my dad's hokkien song play a part too...

No comments: