Monday, October 18, 2010

Going out for lurch with Asa!!!

Last sat night, I was at home watching Initial D online and Asa reply me a message that she dun understand the Chinese poem I send to her, so I ask if I could explain to her in person. A few minutes later, she reply me saying that she's in orchard, if I can show up in 15 mins time, she would listen to me...
I asked her why would she suddenly ask such question? She reply that she's lost and want to she if we are fated to meet or not...
So, I ask her to try out again trm by giving me a hint of where she would be trm to see if we are really fated or not...
She agreed and even give a condition that only if it rain trm then she would give me the hint. Without thinking much, I agreed

Next morning, I woke up early... being awaken by sound, the sound of the RAIN!!! OMG!! It's raining! and rain agree in the morning! sawing that, I send a quick sms to see how she respond and she told me that she got nth to say and was thinking of a quiz for me...

1 hour later, she sent 741235987, 14723654, 14723654
and ask me to guess where she is and where she would show up for the next raining day...
But I, was eager to meet her so I tell her to meet up for lurch today if I can break the code in 2 hours time, she end up replied "1 hour? it's just nice for lurch! ;-) but if u can't solve it in 1 hour, we will wait till the next next rainy day ok... wanna try? ;;) "

After thinking and doing tons of R&D + a bit of hint from her (try link-up the numbers), I still managed to solve the code within an hour! At 1st, I tot it's IMM...

Hence, I managed to meet her in that place and we went to a sushi restaurant and chat thur out for 2-3 hours... I started to know her more, she likes reading, cycling, meeting up with friends... love sushi, seafood and food with a bit of wine in it...

I sincerely hope that after that.... we can live happily ever after...

No comments: