Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hit by a ball

Today is the last day of my work (work as OL in yew tee CC), well... I didn't really mean to be last day one la... I happen to get my NS letter (Police one, I sign on) that tell me that I have to report in on 9 of June (about 3 weeks from now) so I tell them about it... surprisingly they also wanted to cut down the number of workers too \=.=/

So somehow... it's end up that it's became my last day... I earn about 190+ in this 2 weeks... gotten to spend it wisely...

Then went to play soccer of my friends (Sec sch friend) and I played the role of a goalkeeper... and make a series of saves!!! (Man I feel like I'm Shay Given) but i fail of save the very last shot and it's end up smacked!!! on my face... OUCH!!! (Then got 2 policemen appear... as we are too noisy Thur-out the game 0.0")

Then come back home and chat with some other of my friends... ^:^ (got an extra dot cos my nose a bit red) LOL...

Feel quite good to see and play with friends that never meet for years... and it's purely for fun, nothing else... Despite the fact that we got quarrel before in the past, they still make an effort to call me up and this is what I called FRIENDSHIP (Never left anybody out...)

No photos taken to SHOW OFF my nose because we are sure that we will keep in touch forever!!!
NEWCASLTE UNITED forever!!! \^.^/

No comments: