Sunday, May 31, 2009

9 days to PNS

With 9 days left... I didn't really go out today and have fun...

Instead, I choose to stay at home because I just wanted to enjoy is peaceful day alone... Watch 蜡笔小新, Comic books, play games and chatting with an international friend I make 2-3 years ago... A total different exp I had compare to yesterday(Yesterday are more on a heart-to-heart talk, today are just PEACE in my mind)...

Yenty Citra
-Know her for around 2-3 years... She's an old friend of Imelda and she just happen to add me in Friendster... I remember she added me because she feel that I'm a nice person! wahahaa.... XD

Friend type
-MSN Chatting Friend
(The type of friend that I can speak freely to... no need to worry that she would betray me)

Common Interest
-None

No photo taken cos she is in Indonesia

No comments: