Monday, February 16, 2009

Plan my Life

I suddenly feel like tell everybody about my plan and life...

I think it's about the age of 15, when I found out the importants of studies (cos good result = better job = better life) I being to think about the kind of life I wanted.

After a lot of brainstorming, I decided to let a peaceful and stable life... Why, because I suddenly remember a song call ' 小人物的心声 '












也许我自己 
- Maybe I'm

不能发出万丈光和亮 

- not a shining star

但我能为斗室带来足够的光芒

- but I could still bring enough spark to the world



也许我一个人 

- Maybe I

不能成就一番大事业 

- could accomplish anything great

让我尽力贡献一份微薄的力量

- but do let me contribute in whatever way I can



我从来就不在乎 

- I never care

自己不是一个大人物 

- that I not a VIP

因为平凡也是一种幸福

- because peace is a form of happiness



看到名人总是忙忙碌碌 

- Looking at them(VIPs) rushing here and there

我的时间由我控制 

- yet I can still plan my own time

平凡日子一样会充实

- a peaceful life still can be fun

... to be continues

No comments: