Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lesson in DCMD

Wed was the last in DCMD... At 1st I dun really feel much as I just rush back from my medical check-up. However, this afternoon, when I come back to hive and do my CA, I had quite a 'Lonely' feeling, sawing zhihao, alone in the hive doing his own work. I started to think that would there still be a time where everybody gather together, talk, eat, play? I'm kind of worried, worried that what if I won't get to mix around with my friends (in DCMDs) in future?

Cos I will be going in to a different path, so different from them that I won't be able to think of a topic to chat... They may be talking about the latest design trends while I may talking about crimewatch... etc.

Would this really happen?










hey, how about this? let set a date... like everybody gather together at err...the 9th day of CNY? and we keep taking photos every year... tried to see how we had grown during the next 20 years time?

Justin in charge of photo taking... ok?

No comments: