Friday, December 26, 2008

School

I rarely take an afternoon nap, however, today I dreamed of us (ppl of DCMD, everyone) attending the same school and the same class. I saw myself wearing a white uniform and bring a few textbooks and a basketball asking the guys to play together during recess, all of not never really reply but just give me a warm smile.

We were attending lessons Maths, English and Science. The more basic and simple kind of subjects that we all seems to enjoy a lot... By talking or sleeping... LOL.

After school, we didn't really go back, in fact, most of us simple stay in the classroom, chat for a while and then go window shopping together... fun man! XD

I can't seems to remember what happen after that. It seems that wanted to continue this dream forever as I sleep for a record 4 hours in the afternoon...shit man... How am I going to sleep tonight? T.T

Well, as each passing days go... we are all getting closer and closer to grad and soon... we will all be adults... I dun noe why but... I think we should all be like secondary students, stay back after school, chit-chat for the girls. For guys, we play- play dota, street soccer, basketball, chess....etc.
But that doesn't mean that we dun do INDS\PDP la... Xp get a pass can already la...

We have not been eating together for a long time... should we do it together?
Oh ya... please dun talk about works like gradshow, INDS\PDP or even the 'CowBar'... talk something more general like dreams, where to travel when we grow up, funny stories of the past or your ideas house\parther...etc... T.T



To Me: I cherish DCMD as much as everyone do, but right now... I feel that it is a time for me to gather or create more memories everyone then to get a good results... Cos a good result or a pass does not affect my dreams of bring a police at all.

The values of OUR memories is surely more important than MY individual results.



Vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever) -

No comments: