Thursday, December 25, 2008

BAD Luck

Luck has not been shining on me in recent days, I...


Quarrel with Dad +
Injuries +
Face's skin problem never really improve even though I spent $30 on it +
Com lack +
Uncle go hospital +
No Hope of going Uni (even now scored As in all subject also cannot)


As a result ->

No mood in doing PDP +
Never wanted to drive in my dads car no matter what +
Inconsistency in my gym training +
Never talk more than 6 lines with my family +
Anyhow spend $$ without any thinking or planning



Due to all this events, I turn to shopping... for the 1st time in my life, I wanted to buy a branded shoes for myself... I never go for branded stuff knowing that I'm paying 50% of the money just for the brand...



When shopping, I found this shoes that got the 'buy me' feel...


















However, I didn't buy it at once... Instead, I went home and think about it... This is how I think...

Why Adidas not Nike?
Cos Nike slogan is 'Just do it'.
I'm not a person that act based on a moment of impulse in another word...
I can't 'Just do it'
However, I'm the person that will be very determined once I decided to do something. Hence,
When I want to do something, 'Impossible is Nothing'


So, a few days later, I went back...
and...

No mine SIZE!!!
and they checked the whole outlet in Singapore and there isn't any of my SIZE!!!


Damn!!!

With all the stress I had and can't even buy a shoe to make me feel better...


BAD Luck...

U R SUCH A S.O.B!

No comments: