Monday, September 13, 2010

1st date (the end)

It's only until yesterday that I discovered that she got a new bf... damn sad... and a bit 不服气. I lost to another guy that look uglier then me! hahaha... this is the 2nd time I got such a feeling again... The 1st one is with Si Yun, an NTUC girl I know when I was working there part-time... hahaha...

Now I think about it again, Si Yun did give me a lot of chances when I tell her that I like her... but too bad that she already accepted another guy... Even after she break up with her... I kind of giving her a hot-cold feeling and I didn't even want to buy a $10 plus ice-cream for her [I feel that it's too exp].

Now for this present girl, Xiao Wei, I think tot that by improving my look, appearance, I could have got her, but somehow, I didn't put in total effort to win her heart cos I tot that she likes me and I feel that we are different in many ways... so I took her as a friend 1st... but for the last 1 month, we rarely spoke and started to drift apart...

Maybe in the end... It's me that never put in effort in doing things... that why.......................................

No comments: