Saturday, July 25, 2009

A change in me... Bad habits

Starting to feel that I started to change...
but not really a good thing...
It's been 6 weeks in the camp since 9/6/2009...

NO.1
My tempter had become bad to worst...
Etc.. When I 1st book-out, I feel angry when I found out that none of the food on the table is my fav food. So I so quite a bad face to my parents... like complaint and nag and nag... which I dun usually do...

NO.2
The way I speak...
I started to scold a lot of F words, 700 in Chinese... now to say the true, if someone will just to make me angry... I made sure that I scold him until he drop his pant...

N0.3
Started to be late...
If I can reach on time for a outing... U r Lucky... cos I now go out usually late for around 10-20 mins... at least... again... not something that I would usually do...

After 1 whole day of thinking... I think it's due to...

NO.1
The food inside there suck... so when u go home, u sure would hope that your mother prepare something U really LOVE! but when it is not... U feel 'F' up... PLUS! in the camp 5 days... u always got scold or punish without a reason, hence after 5 days... if there is a chance for u to vent out your anger, U would!

NO.2
I sure learn from them...

NO.3
Time is too impt to me in the weekend that I can't afford to waste a single min, of cos Seconds can la... but still impt to me... so no choice lor... need to be late a bit so that I would end up wasting my time waiting... I'm Sorry about that, will try to change it ASAP...

No comments: