Wednesday, January 28, 2009

21st

Well... today is my 21st birthday... kind of a events full day filled with many different feel... surprised, happy to emo and sad...

Ok, today I wake up early and rush to school around 830am to finish my INDS's tvc...
took around 3 hours to complete it.

Then I went to HIVE at around 11am and found out that I was late for 1010... good thing I have already finished everything and wait for uploading... after that, help as much as I can as a back stage crew (pai seh)... cos I got to accompany my uncle(he is my dearest uncle) hospital.

I leave the school at 12.45pm to meet my uncle... of course I feel worried for him, there are some kind of problems in his heart that need to put a 'balloon' inside his body. I ask around and found out that it is a surgery with moderate risk... worst of all... his doc suspect that he had stomach cancer T.T... man... I really got to save up $$ for raining days soon...

Around 5 pm, my mum call me and I had to go to bedok to 'bai nian'... but dun just that la... my mum and sis had given me a birthday party... but the party was happy at first only... at the end of the party... we actually had to go to some other relative's house... however... my dad dun wan to go...but my mum wan to go as a form of CC ... then another one of uncle dun wan to go... so... it's end up asking my grandmother to join us... my dad dun wan saying that it's too small to fit in... then all of sudden my dad lose his temper and shouted "I dun wan to go there!" can my grandmother saw scared and leave the car... then he just drove off... thinking that she would go back and board my another uncle's cars...

But guess, wat... my uncle tot the same thing!!! so my grandmother end up being left behind... in bedok... she already 70-80 years old... (you guys and gals should know how I feel. This is also the 1st time I was my dad doing something like this.) Good thing that now she's alright....

Then back home, the only happy things is the fact that I got my 3rd interview to be a police...

While, I'm blogging my mum cried to us(me and my sis) I really understand how she feel... like my gf abandoned my mother right in front of me and there is nth I can do...

this 21st... is really something that I won't forget... happy...sad...dissapointed...

No comments: